Whether moving into a new home or looking to spice up your current home, our Calgary interior design services could be just what you need. Offering bespoke, tailored interior design and redesign service, we make the design process exciting and easy so you can focus on the more important things in life.
At Kurmak Builders, our objective is to echo our clients’ desires, dreams, and visions and reflect that into their homes. We achieve this by placing you front and center and making your wants and needs the most important part of our interior design process. From discussing concepts to providing sketches and samples for review and feedback, our unique perspective and process allow us an expert understanding of what can be achieved based on your desires, scope, and budget.
Maximize Your Investment with Interior Design
Just like keeping a nice lawn or applying a fresh coat of paint adds value to your home, quality interior design offers a great return on investment while adding comfort and convenience. Not just for new builds, a fresh redesign can help breathe new life into your home and reinvigorate that sense of pride and love you once felt. Streamlining your home with the latest in interior design trends means your home never loses its appeal and ensures you receive the optimum amount of return on your property, no matter what happens to the market.
The Kurmak Builders Interior Design Process
- Concept – Starting with our in-home, one-on-one consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, vision, budget, and how to achieve it all. Once we’ve laid the foundations for your interior design and you’ve approved the services, the next step is to measure your home and develop floor plans. Next, we’ll develop a unique design concept perfectly tailored to your vision to guide the overall design process.
- Preliminary Budgeting – Once all measurements are taken and the initial design is created, our skilled estimating team tenders your proposed project to our trade partners and suppliers to ensure you get the best possible prices and the entire project falls within your budget and planned schedule.
- Construction Drawings – Following design, trade partner, and supplier approval, we’ll translate your design vision into 2D renderings that provide our construction team with detailed instructions of all the demolition, new construction, carpentry, electrical work, finishes, and furnishings that need to be created to help your vision come to life.
- Finishes Selection – At this stage in the interior design process, it’s time to visit supplier showrooms to select all your brand new finishes and furnishing, including flooring, wall finishes, lighting, plumbing & hardware.
- Site Review – Last but not least, we’ll hold site meetings and walkthroughs with you to make sure both you and our construction team fully understand the project and that everyone is satisfied with the project details.
A single point of contact.
Gone are the days of worrying about who to talk to about what. Kurmak Builders strongly believes in customer communications and strives to keep you updated every step of the way.
When you choose to work with Kurmak Builders, your imagination is your only limit. We can make it happen and create the most optimized version of your vision.