2 Hour Design Consultation
Schedule an in-home consultation with one of our Lead Designers.
What you can expect:
One of our Interior Designers will meet with you in your home to see the space to be designed, get to know you, and understand your goals & vision for your home.
This consultation will be up to 2 hours and will cost $495.00. During this consultation we will make recommendations on any of the below listed services and build a scope of work together. From here, some clients choose to accept our recommendations and implement them on their own, but for many this consultation is just the beginning of the design & construction process.
- Overall project objectives, style and design vision
- Kitchen Design
- Bathroom Design
- Basement Design
- Millwork Design
- Interior Finish Options
Conditions & Frequently Asked Questions:
- Within the City limits of Calgary, Alberta.
Frequently asked questions:
What does the process look like?
- We will walk through your home and chat, usually for 60-120 minutes. we may take some measurements & photographs of your spaces. within 2-7 days, you’ll have an email from us with room-by-room suggestions, links, and inspiration.
What hours and days do you work?
- Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We value being flexible for both our clients and for our team. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment outside of our regular hours, please speak with our Lead Designer.
I don’t really know what I want, will you be able to help me?
- We frequently work with clients who don’t know what they need or want. we will work with you to develop a vision for your space. We can also sit together and flip through design magazines and books, or we can start a joint Pinterest or Houzz inspiration board. collaboration fuels great design!
What if I don’t like what you do? can I ask for a refund?
- Our number one priority is for you to love your space. we communicate extensively throughout the process, and really get to know our clients to ensure a clear & understood vision. Because of this, we have yet to finish a space that our client was unhappy with. if something doesn’t go as planned, we will try & make it right.
Can you help with renovations?
- Yes! working closely with a trusted & award-winning contractor will lead to beautiful results! As a part of the Kurmak Builders team, we have proven and trusted relationships with trades, suppliers, estimators & construction professionals; adding to the value of our designers.