Conditions & Frequently Asked Questions:
- Within the City limits of Calgary, Alberta.
Frequently asked questions:
What does the process look like?
- We will walk through your home and chat, usually for 60-120 minutes. we may take some measurements & photographs of your spaces. within 2-7 days, you’ll have an email from us with room-by-room suggestions, links, and inspiration.
What hours and days do you work?
- Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We value being flexible for both our clients and for our team. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment outside of our regular hours, please speak with our Lead Designer.
I don’t really know what I want, will you be able to help me?
- We frequently work with clients who don’t know what they need or want. we will work with you to develop a vision for your space. We can also sit together and flip through design magazines and books, or we can start a joint Pinterest or Houzz inspiration board. collaboration fuels great design!
What if I don’t like what you do? can I ask for a refund?
- Our number one priority is for you to love your space. we communicate extensively throughout the process, and really get to know our clients to ensure a clear & understood vision. Because of this, we have yet to finish a space that our client was unhappy with. if something doesn’t go as planned, we will try & make it right.
Can you help with renovations?
- Yes! working closely with a trusted & award-winning contractor will lead to beautiful results! as a part of Kurmak Builders, we have proven and trusted relationships with trades, suppliers, estimators & construction professionals; adding to the value of our designers.